Find your solution here
How to Connect to RPP02N Printer
Here are the steps to connect to RPP02N printer:
- Press on the POWER button until there is a red light appears to turn on the RPP02N printer.
- Turn on the bluetooth on the device you are using to operate the Moka App.
- Pair the blutooth printer with your device by selecting the printer on the screen.
Note: To find out your printer code, deactivate your printer first. Then, press POWER and FEED at the same time for three seconds. it will print out a receipt, which shows the printer code.
- After successfuly connecting your printer with your device, open Moka App.
- Select SETTINGS.
- Select Printer on the Hardware section.
- Click your printer that is on the screen.
- Enter your printer name (Example: Receipt Printer or Kitchen Printer).
- Once your printer is connected, select which type of receipts you allow this printer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.