Circle Media is a Digital Menu Board system, which helps restaurants to upload their menu from Moka backoffice to the digital menu board. Circle Media integration is available on the App Marketplace.
To execute this integration, please follow the instruction below:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Select menu APPS.
- Select Circle Media.
- Click Find Out More.
- Click Get Started.
- Confirm the permission requirement and click Allow.
- Fill in your business details according to the data you used for Moka registration.
- Click Submit.
- Click Add Screen(s) & Hardware(s).
- Select which outlet and how many screens needed for each outlet to link with the Circle Media system and click Next.
- Add the quantity of the required hardware, then click Submit.
- Select the duration for the software integration. Click Proceed to Payment.
- You will receive a tutorial pop-up notification. Click Next Step to proceed with the integration.
- Ensure the quantity of hardware and the amount of payment due are correct, then click Submit.
- Select your preferred payment method and click Submit.
- Download Circle Media Player to connect to your digital menu board.
Congratulations! You have finished the setup of Moka and Circle Media integration.
How to use Circle Media?
What is Circle Media?