On the Payment Configuration page, you can manage which payment method that will appear on your Moka App.
Here are the steps to manage Payment Configuration:
- Login to backoffice Moka.
- Select menu PAYMENTS.
- Select Payment Configuration.
- Click Add Configuration.
- Type the configuration name on the Configuration Name column.
- Click the Assigned Outlet section to set the outlet’s payment configuration.
- Select which outlet you want, then click Assign.
- Select which payment method you want to display on the Moka App in a selected outlet.
- Click Preview Configuration to show the payment configuration display on Moka App.
- Click Save to apply payment configuration changes.
Here is the preview of the payment configuration: