How to Manage Payment Configuration
Moka provides several payment methods that automatically appear on the Moka POS Application. However, apart from the available options, there are also other payment methods that you can choose to show or hide according to your business needs.
In order to be able to set the payment method according to your needs, you can customize it on the Payment Configuration page.
Here are the steps to manage Payment Configuration:
- Login to backoffice Moka.
- Select menu PAYMENTS.
- Select Payment Configuration.
- Click Add Configuration.
- Type the configuration name on the Configuration Name column.
- Click the Assigned Outlet section to set the outlet’s payment configuration.
- Select which outlet you want, then click Assign.
- Select the payment type (payment method) which you want to display on the Moka App in a selected outlet. The various types of payment methods that can be activated are as follows:
- Cash: Cash payment using physical money
- E-wallet: Cash payments using electronic money in a digital wallet. Consisting these services: GoPay, OVO, Dana, LinkAja, ShopeePay (Currently only available on Android tablets), Akulaku, Kredivo, Wechatpay, and Alipay
- EDC: Payment is made using a buyer’s debit or credit card. Consisting these services: BCA, Mandiri, BNI, BRI, CIMB Niaga, and others
- Invoice: Payment using invoice transaction documents that will be paid at a later date
- Other: Other payments that have not been previously mentioned, for example, Tokopedia, GrabFood, TravelokaEat, ShopeeFood, and others.
- Click Preview Configuration to show the payment configuration display on Moka App.
- Click Save to apply payment configuration changes.
Here is the preview of the payment configuration:
- Display on tablet
- Display on mobile phone
Please sign in to leave a comment.