Find your solution here
Moka Capital FAQ
The following are answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) on Moka Capital:
- Do I need collateral in my loan/funding application?
You do not need to prepare for a collateral, but make sure you have supporting documents that are subject to submission such as: KTP, NPWP, and Family Card. But the documents required by each financial partner may be different, so check prior to applying.
- How can I see the status of my loan/funding application?
You can always check the status of your application via Backoffice, but the Moka Capital team will also provide email updates. You can always contact our customer care team at 1500 970 (ext. 2).
- My loan/funding application was rejected, can I submit another application?
You can reapply to a different Moka Capital lending partners. One thing you should always make sure is that your business profile and performance is in line with the financial terms & conditions of the lending partner.
You can also read more from the article "3 Hal yang Perlu Diperhatikan Saat Mengajukan Modal di Moka Capital" (in Bahasa Indonesia) that is on the Moka Blog, to learn more about things to look for during your application process.
- How long is the duration of the loan/funding application at MOKA Capital until the credit review process is completed?
- Term Loan
- KoinWorks: up to 6 working days
- Modalku: 3-5 working days
- Commonwealth Bank:
- 1 business day to get confirmation of the results of credit reviews and loan information offered
- 14 business days for the loan verifying process
- You need to create a Commonwealth Bank account at a nearby branch to be able to receive loan funds.
- Term Loan
Please sign in to leave a comment.