Find your solution here
How to Edit Bank Account
If you want to change the bank account you have submitted, here is the steps to edit bank account through Moka's backoffice:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Visit menu ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Select Bank Account.
- Choose which bank account you want to edit.
- Edit the information on the Bank Name, Account Number and Account Holder fields.
- Click Save.
- Insert the OTP code, which will be received to your phone number that is registered on your Moka account.
Note: OTP code is necessary only when you assign the bank account to an outlet.
- If the changes to your bank account is successful, you will be able to see Bank account successfully updated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.