If you want to change the bank account you have submitted, here is the steps to edit bank account through Moka's backoffice:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Visit menu ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Select Bank Account.
- Choose which bank account you want to edit.
- Edit the information on the Bank Name, Account Number and Account Holder fields.
- Click Save.
- Insert the OTP code, which will be received to your phone number that is registered on your Moka account.
Note: OTP code is necessary only when you assign the bank account to an outlet.
- If the changes to your bank account is successful, you will be able to see Bank account successfully updated.