Find your solution here
Frequently Asked Question about Backoffice
- Why backoffice often experience error if import/export more than 50 items?
For now, import item library can be uploaded up to 10,000 items. You can ensure your internet connection is stable and check the excel file format to be in .csv.
If you have done the troubleshooting above and still failed, email Moka Customer Support team to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Kendala Import Item Library and attach the excel file for further troubleshooting purposes.
Why is the loading time for importing an item library taking a long time?If you have done the troubleshooting above and still failed, email Moka Customer Support team to email@example.com with the subject Kendala Import Item Library and attach the excel file for further troubleshooting purposes.
Please check your internet connection and ensure it is stable. Also, recheck the excel file format and ensure it is in .csv.
- Why the Modifier options did not appear when I select an item on the Moka App even though I have created the Modifier?
After creating the Modifier on the backoffice, ensure you have set the Modifier on an item. You can set Modifier on an item by clicking Modifier and click Apply to Item to the items that have the Modifier options.
- Can Modifier have many options like item variants?
You can create Modifier like item variant by clicking the Modifier and click Add or Manage Options, then add the Modifier variant.
- How many is the employee slot quota if the subscription is basic?
If the subscription is basic, you receive 5 employee slot quota per outlet. If you want to add slots, go to menu EMPLOYEES on Moka backoffice.
- What are the access restrictions I should give according to my employees' roles?
Access restrictions that is suitable for employees differs according to each business needs. Therefore, learn the benefit of employee access here.
- How to assign and use PIN access?
The feature that is assigned a PIN can only be used for authorized employees given by the owner.
Here is how to set and use PIN access for your employee:
- Select menu EMPLOYEES.
- Choose Employee Slot.
- Select the Employee Slot that you want to assign a PIN.
- Click Assign a PIN (Insert 4-digit number).
- Press Save.
- Can Moka use other currencies than Rupiah for the report and transaction?
Currently, Moka provides report and transaction in Rupiah (Rp) only.
Please sign in to leave a comment.