- Why backoffice often experience error if import/export more than 50 items?
For now, import item library can be uploaded up to 10,000 items. You can ensure your internet connection is stable and check the excel file format to be in .csv.
If you have done the troubleshooting above and still failed, email Moka Customer Support team to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Kendala Import Item Library and attach the excel file for further troubleshooting purposes.
Why is the loading time for importing an item library taking a long time?If you have done the troubleshooting above and still failed, email Moka Customer Support team to email@example.com with the subject Kendala Import Item Library and attach the excel file for further troubleshooting purposes.
Please check your internet connection and ensure it is stable. Also, recheck the excel file format and ensure it is in .csv.
- Why is my item stock does not decrease when my item stock tracking (for inventory) is activated and what should I do for further troubleshooting?
If you are experiencing issues like the above, check offline data and refresh menu ACTIVITY on the Moka App. Please ensure that your internet connection is stable and update to the latest Moka App version.
If you have done the troubleshooting above, but still experience this issue, follow these steps below:
- Export item sales on the date when you experienced this issue.
- Export inventory summary on the date when you experienced this issue.
- Export item library.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Kendala Track Stock Item and provide your cashier and backoffice emails.
- Will the report be affected if we do not input the price for Purchase Order (PO) and update the stock only? Also, if the price inserted increases, will the item COGS be affected?
If you create PO without inputting the COGS price, the stock will increase and the COGS price will be in average. If the price for COGS is variable, the current COGS will be added with the previous COGS and the final COGS amount will be in average of the both COGS.
- How many is the employee slot quota if the subscription is basic?
If the subscription is basic, you receive 5 employee slot quota per outlet. If you want to add slots, go to menu EMPLOYEES on Moka backoffice.
- What are the access restrictions I should give according to my employees' roles?
Access restrictions that is suitable for employees differs according to each business needs. Therefore, learn the benefit of employee access here.
- How to assign and use PIN access?
The feature that is assigned a PIN can only be used for authorized employees given by the owner.
Here is how to set and use PIN access for your employee:
- Select menu EMPLOYEES.
- Choose Employee Slot.
- Select the Employee Slot that you want to assign a PIN.
- Click Assign a PIN (Insert 4-digit number).
- Press Save.
- Can Moka use other currencies than Rupiah for the report and transaction?
Currently, Moka provides report and transaction in Rupiah (Rp) only.