You can add employees to your employee slots to grant access to some menus and sub menus on the Moka App and website, depending on which permission access given on the Employee Access menu.
Note: If you have more than 5 employees per outlet, you can add new employee slot directly.
Here are the steps to add employee to the employee slots:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Visit menu EMPLOYEES.
- Select Employees Slots.
- Click Invite Employee.
- Fill in your employee information on this page, such as First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone Number.
- Under the employee role dropdown menu, select which role you want to assign to your employees.
- If needed to assign PIN to your employees, click on the Assign a PIN box and input 4 digits PIN.
Notes: If you tick the Assign a PIN box , the PIN will be used for authorization code. Please share this PIN to your trusted employees only to access the Activity on Moka App (At least, there should be one employee who know the PIN).
- Click Assign Outlet and check the outlet(s) checkbox on the pop up message to assign your employee on your outlet(s).
- Click Assign on the pop-up message.
Notes: The employee who are assigned the role as Administrator will be able to access the employees menu on the backoffice and manage employee who are assigned under the same outlet.
- Insert any information about your employee on the description field (e.g. join date).
- Click Invite.
- You will receive a notification “Employee was successfully saved” to show you have successfully added your employee.
- Ask your employee to open the verification email that was sent, then click Sign Up.
- Create a password for login purposes and click Create Employee Account.
- Congratulations! You have successfully add your employee to your employee slots.