Modifiers allow you to customize an order with more than one option. For example, if you have "Steak" as an item, the modifier will be "Sides", which consisted of "Fries", "Mashed Potatoes", and "Beans".
Here is the steps to create modifiers:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Visit menu LIBRARY.
- Select Item Library.
- Click Create Modifier.
- Fill in the modifier Name (For example: toppings).
- Click Add or Manage Options, then click Add Options.
- Fill in the list of modifiers and prices (for example: pearl, 5000). Click Save.
- Click Save to save to the current outlet or Save to All Outlets to save to all existing outlets.
- On the Moka App, you can choose modifier for customer's order based on the settings you have done in backoffice.