In Backoffice Moka POS, you can check the details of the payment method used per certain shift, both when the shift is still running or after the shift ends. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Login to the Backoffice account, then select the Reports menu on the sidebar menu. Select Shift.
- Select the outlet you want to see the report through the Outlet Filter at the top left of the page.
- To change the report time period, click the Date Filter and select the desired time period through the dialog box that appears.
The system will display:
- Name: The account of the employee who initiated the Start Shift process in the application
- Start Time: The time and date when the shift starts
- End Time: The time and date the shift ends
- Total Expected: Total revenue (both cash and non-cash) obtained from all sales transactions that occur during the shift, including taxes and additional fees based on the MokaPOS system calculation.
- Total Actual: Total income (both cash and non-cash) obtained from all sales transactions that occur during the shift, including taxes and additional fees based on the calculation of the employees responsible for the shift.
- Difference: Difference in total income based on employee calculations (Total Actual) and MokaPOS system calculations (Total Expected)
4. Select one of the Shift to see detailed transaction information for that shift.
- Shift Details: This section contains information on the name of the account that is running the shift, the name of the outlet, and the time and date when the shift starts and ends.
- Cash: This section shows the nominal cash obtained during the shift; including cash (starting cash), money from sales transactions (cash from sales), payment of invoices (cash from invoices) and return of goods (cash refunds), as well as income and expenses outside of sales transactions (income/expense).
- Expected Ending Cash: Shows the amount of cash obtained from sales activities calculated by the Moka POS system (after accounting for income and expenses excluding sales transactions).
- Actual Cash: Shows the amount of cash obtained based on employee calculations.
- E-Wallet: This section shows the nominal non-cash/cashless earned during the shift.
- Expected E-Wallet Payment: Shows the amount of non-cash /cashless obtained from sales activities calculated by the Moka POS system.
- EDC (Electronic Data Capture): This section shows the nominal non-cash / Debit Machines obtained during the shift
- Expected EDC Payment: Shows the amount of cash/debit machines obtained from sales activities calculated by the Moka POS system
- Other: This section shows the nominal non-cash income obtained during the shift; including payment for the return of goods.
- Total: This section shows total income based on the results of the MokaPOS (Total Expected) system calculation, your employee's calculation (Total Actual), and the difference between the two (Difference)