Find your solution here
How to Create Outlet
In Moka's backoffice, you can create new outlet if you have more than one store or location. This allows you to see reports and manage inventory or employees per store.
Here are the steps to create outlet:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Open menu ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Select Outlets.
- Click Add Outlet.
- Select the number of outlets you want to create, then click Pay.
- Choose which payment method you want to settle the payment.
- Fill in the name, address, phone number, and other information of your new outlet.
Please sign in to leave a comment.