This allows you to to place an order from your supplier in order to add stock to your items in bulk import without having to create purchase orders for each individual item. Through this, you can create purchase order with multiple items and multiple outlets in the same time.
- Go to Inventory > Purchase Order > Select Item Library.
- Click Import > Import PO.
- Click Download Our Template.
- Open the file saved to your computer using Excel.
- Fill in Supplier Email column (column C) to request and send order item by email to your supplier. (Keep it blank if you don’t have supplier email)
- Fill in Order column (column I) to input your order quantity of your items.
- Fill in Unit Cost column (column J) to input the unit cost of your items.
Notes: Please do not edit any other columns
- Save the edited CSV file to your computer.
- Drag and drop the CSV file into the upload area or click on the upload area.
- Click Upload.
Notes: After you finished importing the Purchase Order, the status of those orders will be Created.