How to Create Transaction
After setting up your printer, you can create transaction using Moka App by following these steps:
How to Save Bill
You can save the bill if you allow your customers to pay later and re-open the bill to add items or to process checkout payment.
Here is the steps how to save bill:
- Visit menu POINT-OF-SALES.
- After adding items to the shopping cart, click Billing List.
- Click New Bill.
- Tap Save.
- Enter the name of the bill (For example: Table 1), then click Save.
- To add more items in an open bill, tap on the Billing List icon and select the bill you want to open.
- After adding the changes to the bill, click Save Bill.
How to Process Transaction
Here is the steps to process transaction directly on Moka app:
- Choose items that you want to put in shopping cart.
- Click Pay.
- Choose payment methods as your customers request, then click Pay.
- You can send out the receipt by email, phone number, or print the receipt.
How to Use Custom Amount
Here is the steps of using custom amount:
- Choose menu CUSTOM AMOUNT.
- Put the item price you want to add in shopping cart.
- Click + to add item in shopping cart.
How to Print Bill
Here is the steps to print bill:
- Put your customer's orders in the shopping cart or open a saved bill on Billing List.
- Click Print Bill.
Please sign in to leave a comment.