You need to use the cash in the drawer to purchase various things when running your business. You can record this expense in the shift management feature so that your expected ending cash for the shift will match the actual ending cash in the drawer.
Here are the steps how to track petty cash expenses:
- Open Moka App.
- Select menu SHIFT.
- Select Current Shift.
- On the Expense/Income section, click the arrow. This option is only available when you have started shift.
- Type in the Description field (example: restock milk from the Supermarket).
- Select whether it is an Income or Expense.
- Enter the amount spent in the Enter Amount field.
- Tap Submit, then tap Confirm.