How to Fill Bank Account
Create a bank account is important to receive settlement from e-wallet transactions.
Notes: Please recheck when inputing the account number. If you want to replace the recipient bank, please confirm with Moka customer support by calling 1500 970 (press 2).
Here is the steps to create a bank account:
- Log in to Moka backoffice.
- Visit menu ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Select Bank Account.
- Click Add Bank to add another recipient's account.
- Fill in the bank account details, such as the bank branch name, account number, and the account holder name.
- Select Assign Outlet to choose which outlet will be assigned to this new bank account.
- Click Assign to select which outlet will be assigned to the bank account.
- Insert the OTP code, which will be received to your phone number that is registered on your Moka account.
Note: OTP code is necessary only when you assign the bank account to an outlet.
- Select Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.