This feature allows you to manage your employee access and role according to your business needs. There are two default roles, Administrator and Cashier. You can use or change default access of these roles.
Notes: Administrator can access Employee Slots on the backoffice and can manage all of your employees. This role cannot be deleted by the owner.
Here are the steps to create Employee Access:
- Visit Moka backoffice.
- Select EMPLOYEES menu.
- Choose Employee Access.
- Click Create Employee Role.
- Fill in the name of the role on the Role Name field.
- Check the App Permissions and Backoffice Permissions checkboxes to select role permissions.
- Click Create.
- Hover your cursor above the Privileges box to see list of role privileges for a specific role.
How to Edit Employee Access
Here are the steps to edit Employee Access:
- Click on a specific role and tick on the app or backoffice permissions checkbox.
- Click Save.
Types of Employee Roles
- Administrator Role
This role allows employee to access Employee Slots menu and owner cannot delete this role.
- Cashier Role
This role can be deleted if there are no employees associated with this role.