This allows you to place an order from your supplier in order to add stock to your items.
The steps to create purchase order are below:
- Login to Moka Backoffice.
- Open menu INVENTORY.
- Click Purchase Order (PO).
- Click Create PO.
- Choose outlet and choose supplier (by not choosing supplier, it will automatically choose “No Supplier”).
- Click Add Item.
- Choose item your want to order.
- Fill in the quantity and the price, then click Add.
- Cilck Create and Fulfill if your purchase order has been fulfilled or click Create if your order has not been fulfilled yet. Please note that by choosing supplier, an email about purchase order details will be automatically sent to supplier.
Congratulations! You have successfully created purchase order.