Barcode scanner helps to speed up the checkout process, especially if you have many items.
Here are the steps to connect Symcode Scanner to your Moka Apps:
- Press the trigger for about 8 seconds to reset the hardware.
- Open the scanner manual book at the page titled Communication Mode Switching.
- Scan the barcode in order:
- Setup mode
- Bluetooth SPP mode
- Exit mode
- Go to the Settings on your device.
- Select Bluetooth and ensure your bluetooth is activated.
- Pair the barcode scanner to your device using bluetooth.
If your scanner appears on the bluetooth list yet remains unpaired, press Forget This Device and repeat steps 4-5.
Congratulation! Your Moka App is connected to your barcode scanner.