Purchase Order (PO) helps you to order your item or ingredients.
Here is the steps to create PO:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Visit menu INVENTORY.
- Select Purchase Order (PO).
- Select which outlet and the time range to order for the selected outlet within a selected time range.
- Choose Item Library to order items or Ingredients to order ingredients for your outlet.
- Click Create PO.
- Select outlet and supplier to create PO.
Note: Without selecting any supplier, the PO order supplier status will be marked as No Supplier automatically.
- Click Add Item or Add Ingredients.
- Search and select the item or ingredient your want to order.
- Fill in the quantity and the price per unit, then click Add.
- Cilck Create and Fulfill if your purchase order has been fulfilled or click Create if your order has not been fulfilled yet.
Note: By selecting a supplier, Moka will automatically send an email about purchase order details to supplier.