For a business owner, knowing the summary of the item stock and ingredients is important to run the business operational.
Here is the steps to view item stock and ingredient summary:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Visit menu INVENTORY.
- Select Summary.
- Select the outlet you want to see the report using the outlet filter.
- Select the desired time period to change the report time period using the calendar filter.
- Select Item Library to view your item stock inventory at your outlet within the time period you have selected.
Select Ingredient to view the status of your ingredients stock. at your outlet within the time period you have selected.
- You can also search for a specific item or ingredient using the search column.
- Click Export to download this report.
Here is the definition of each column on this page:
The amount of items stock or ingredients in the initial period you choose.
The number of purchases or orders for items or ingredients within the period you have selected.
Sales (Under Item Library)
The amount item sold within the period you have selected.
Usage: (Under Ingredient)
The amount of ingredients used within the period you have selected.
The number of transferred items stock or ingredients stock within the period you have selected. A negative number means the items stock or ingredients stock has not been transferred to your other outlet, while a positive number means the items stock or ingredients stock has been received at your other outlet.
The amount of items stock or ingredients stock listed in the system with the actual amount of stock you have (For example, stock tracking purposes).
The amount of items stock or ingredients stock at the end of the period you have selected.