You are able to see your current Moka subscription plan through Billing feature. In this section you will also learn how to renew Moka subscription.
How to View Moka Current Subscription
Here is the steps to view current Moka subscription status:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Choose menu ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Click Billing.
Learn more about your Moka subscription plan below here.
The status of your current subscriptions.
The list of expiration date for each outlet that are registered.
The status of your add ons or modular features.
The total amount of subscription fees to be paid. You can choose to make monthly or annual payments by selecting the payment cycle in the Billing Cycle.
The status of bill payments you have paid before.
How to Pay Moka Renewal Through Billing
You can renew Moka subscription through Billing by following these steps:
1. Login to Moka backoffice with your email master. Choose Account Settings and click Billing.
2. In Billing choose "12 month cycle".
3. Enter the coupon code if you have a coupon code.
4. Click Pay.
5. You will be directed to the payment method page where you will choose to pay the Moka renewal fee.