Find your solution here
How to Track Inventory
Here are the steps to activate Tracking Inventory on item:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Select menu LIBRARY.
- Choose Item Library.
- Select which outlet to track the inventory.
- Click item to start tracking the inventory.
- If you have never track Inventory, click Start Tracking Item Inventory and Alert.
- Input number of stocks under In Stock and Alert to inform when you need to restock.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Save to All Outlets if you want to save changes to all outlets, and click Save to apply changes only the selected outlet.
Congratulations! You have successfully activate inventory tracking.
Please sign in to leave a comment.