Eatsy integration is available on the App Marketplace. It can be accessed through the backoffice on APPS menu on the sidebar.
To execute this integration, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to Moka backoffice through https://backoffice.mokapos.com/.
- Once you are logged in, go to APPS menu.
- On App Marketplace tab, choose Eatsy.
- Click Find Out More.
- Click Get Started.
- You will be directed to the permission page. Confirm all of the permission requirements and click Allow.
- After allowing permission, you will be redirected to Eatsy registration page. Fill in the required data and then click Save.
- When you see this page, Eatsy will create a tutorial request on how to use this app and a sign that you have successfully synchronized your outlet and item data with the app for the first time.
Note: Eatsy team will reach out to you to help on the onboarding process in 1-2 working days. Click the Back to Moka Office button to return to the backoffice.
How To Use Eatsy App
Note: Eatsy does not provide any automatic routine synchronization. Therefore, if there is any changes, addition, or removal on items, repeat step 2 on How To Use Eatsy App to sync the changes you made.
Here are the steps that can be done after Eatsy team reached out to you (Eatsy team will also guide you on how to use to use the app):
- On My Apps page, click Launch on Eatsy app to launch the app.
- At Manage your restaurants page, you can sync your outlets all at once by clicking Sync All Restaurant or sync a selected outlet by clicking Sync on the selected outlet.
- To start receiving orders, you have to do some setup for each outlet. On Manage your restaurants page, click on one of the outlets that you choose.
- You will be directed to the dashboard page of the chosen outlet. On the Dish side menu, click on Dish Database. You will see that the menu on the particular outlet has been synchronized.
- On the Restaurant Profile side menu, click on Edit Restaurant Info. You will be shown a page where you can see that general information of the outlet that has been synchronized.
- On the Restaurant Profile side menu, you must click on the Request publish on Eatsy to be able to receive online orders from Eatsy app. You will be able to receive online orders once Eatsy has approved your request.
- Congratulations! You have successfully integrated with Eatsy.