No need to purchase your daily ingredients manually anymore. Moka fresh just released their latest Favourite feature where you can add items into your Favourite list and purchase your daily ingredients easier. Items on your Favourite list will be saved to create a shortcut for you to purchase ingredients easily.
Here are the steps to use this Favourite feature:
- Visit Moka Fresh through backoffice https://backoffice.mokapos.com/ or Moka Fresh web.
Note: You need to login backoffice first. If not, you will be redirected to the login page.
- On the homepage, click the heart icon to access the Favourite page.
- To start adding items to your Favourite list, click Tambah Produk.
- You will be redirected to the search page. You can add items into your Favourite list by clicking the heart shape on the item.
- Notification will appear to inform you that the item has been successfully added to Favourite list. You can view the item by clicking Lihat favorit.
- To purchase items directly from your Favourite list, click Tambah ke Keranjang.
- After adding items to your shopping cart, you will receive a notification to inform your item is successfully added to your cart.
- To insert all items on your Favourite list, click Masukkan Semua ke Keranjang.
- You can undo adding your favourite items to your cart by clicking Batal.
- If you pressed undo and click Masukkan Semua ke Keranjang again, you will receive a pop-up notification. Click Ya, masukkan lagi to add items to your cart or click Tidak to cancel your action.
- If the item is currently unavailable, you will see the text Tidak Tersedia on the grey box and unable to be added to your cart.
- If the item is from another city, you will see the text Tidak tersedia di Kota Tujuan on the grey box and unable to be added to your cart.
- Congratulations! You are now able to use the Favourite feature.