Good news! Now your customers can pay using mobile payment GO-PAY at your outlets. The cashier can choose the payment method through the Moka Apps. Before you can accept transaction with GO-PAY, you need to Activate GO-PAY Payment Method on your backoffice.
This Payment Method GO-PAY requires Moka App:
- Moka POS Android v. 14.8
- Moka POS IOS v. 25.3
Here are the steps to accept transaction with GO-PAY:
- Click GO-PAY logo during check out process.
- QR Code will appear on your screen. Ask customer to scan QR code using their GO-PAY app.
- Wait until your customer confirm the transaction.
- After the transaction is successful, choose to print or email the receipt.
- If the transaction failed, click Try Again to retry charging with GO-PAY or click Cancel to choose a different payment method.