The integration with Jurnal can be done by following the instructions below:
- Login to Moka Backoffice through https://backoffice.mokapos.com/.
- Once you are logged in, open a new tab and go to the link: https://backoffice.mokapos.com/apps/2332/learn-more
- Click Get Started and it should open a new window that asks for permission. Confirm all of the permission and click Allow.
- After allowing permission, you should be redirected to a page and click Install.
- There should be a pop up asking for confirmation. Click Install.
- The Jurnal login screen will be open. For new merchants, click Daftar Sekarang. For existing merchant, login with the registered credential.
- The Jurnal registration page will be shown. Fill in the credentials and click Daftarkan Akun Baru.
- Continue with the registration process by entering the requested information and click Lanjutkan.
- Choose the Jurnal package to be subscribed. All of the Jurnal package comes with a free 14-days trial. Click Buat Perusahaan.
- The Jurnal setup is completed and it should show the page asking for connection between Moka and Jurnal. Click Izinkan.
- It should show a notification “Aplikasi berhasil diinstall” and the Add Ons “MokaPOS Connection” should be visible. Click Buka.
- The connection setup is now completed. In order to sync the outlet, click Tambah Pengaturan Baru.
- Choose the outlet to be synced.
- Complete the setup process and click Simpan.
- After the setup process is completed, the outlet name will be listed in “Daftar Pengaturan” page. In order to sync the Master Data, click on the first icon under “Aksi”.
- Status of the Master Data sync will be shown under the “Sinkronisasi Terakhir” column. After it is successful, sync the transaction by clicking the second icon under “Aksi”.
- Again, the status of the Transaction sync will be shown under “Sinkronisasi Terakhir”.
- At this point, the Moka and Jurnal integration process has been completed with all the data and transaction sync completely.
Note: During the initial setup, Jurnal can only sync the transactions that happened H-1 month before. After the initial sync, the transaction data will be pulled from the last time a synchronization happened.