Jurnal integration is available on the App Marketplace. It can be accessed through the backoffice on APPS menu on the sidebar.
To execute the integration, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to backoffice through https://backoffice.mokapos.com/.
- Select APPS on the sidebar menu.
- Select Jurnal Accounting.
- Click Find Out More.
- Click Get Started.
- You will be directed to the permission page. Confirm all of the permission requirements and click Allow.
- After allowing permission, you will be redirected to Jurnal sign in page.
For new merchants, click Don’t have an account? Sign Up to register to Jurnal.
- Fill in the required information and confirm the verification. After you finish filling out the form, click Register New Account.
- Fill in the requested information to proceed with the registration process, then click Next.
- Choose which Jurnal package you want to subscribe. All of the Jurnal packages come with a free 14-days trial.
Once you have chosen your Jurnal package, click Create Company.
- When the installation process is completed, you will be redirected to the Add-Ons page showing a pop-up notification App successfully installed. The MokaPOS Connection Add-Ons should be visible, click Open.
- The integration setup between Moka and Jurnal is completed. In order to sync the outlet, click Add New Setting.
- Choose which outlet to be synced.
- Complete the setup process and click Save.
- After the setup process is completed, the outlet name you have chosen to sync with will appear on the Setting List page.
In order to sync with the Master Data, click on the first icon under Action column.
- The status of the Master Data sync will be shown under the Last Synced column. Once it is successful, click the second icon under Action column to sync the transaction.
- The status of the Transaction sync will be shown under Last Synced column.
Note: If your synchronisation failed, you will see a visible red crossmark instead of a green checkmark on the Last Synced column. You can simply sync again by repeating step 16.
- Congratulations! Your have successfully integrated your data and transaction in Moka with Jurnal Accounting.
Note: Jurnal can only sync the transaction that happened one month prior to the day you sync the data.
For example, if you integrate the data on 10 Sep 2019, Jurnal can only sync the transaction from 9 Aug 2019.
However, after the first synchronisation, you will be able to pull the data starting from today until the day of your first synchronisation.