Moka POS allows your customers to pay using Invoice method.
- Insert the item your customers want to buy inside the shopping cart.
- Click the button Bayar (Pay).
- On the payment method page, choose "Invoice" method.
- Insert the information of your customers from your registered customer list, payment deadline, and note (if applicable).
- Click the button Kirim (Send).
- You can print "Invoice" to give to your customers.
*Notes: "Invoice" payment method is only applicable on Moka POS application that is connected to the internet.