You can accept payments via invoice using Moka.
Notes: Invoice payment method is only available if Moka App is connected to the internet.
Here are the steps to accept payments using invoice:
- Open Moka App on your device.
- Insert the item your customers want to buy inside the shopping cart.
- Click Pay.
- On the payment method page, select Invoice.
- Insert the information of your customers from your customer list, the payment deadline, and additional not (if necessary).
- Click Send.
- You can also print the invoice to give to your customers.
Congratulations! You have successfully accept payments using invoice.