Before you start selling using Moka, you have to create item first on backoffice.
Here are the steps to create items:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Open menu LIBRARY.
- Click Item Library.
- Click Create Item.
- On this page, fill in the item name, item category name, and the picture of the item that will be shown on the App (if any).
- Insert the price (in IDR) on the Price field and the barcode number on the SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) field.
- Click Add Variant if you have more than one type of items (For example: Chicken Fried Rice, Beef Fried Rice, Seafood Fried Rice).
- Click Add Variant to add other types of items on a new row.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Save to apply changes only on the selected outlets or Save to All Outlets to apply changes to all of your outlets.
Congratulations! You have successfully created item.