This feature allows you to print Queue Number on Order Ticket and Receipt. The queue number is a sequential number starting from 1 and will increase by 1 for every new transaction. Queue number will reset to 1 again on the next day.
To use Queue Number, you need to turn it on in the Printer Settings page. Here is the steps to activate Queue Number:
- Open Settings > Printers.
- Select on available/connected printer > Turn on Queue Number.
After you activate the Queue Number feature, the queue number will be shown in every receipt and order ticket that you print:
Queue Number on Receipt
Queue Number on Order Ticket.
We do not print Queue Number on:
- Printed Bills
- Invoice Receipts
- Canceled Invoice Receipts
- This feature in only available on iPad and Tablet.
- Queue number will not sync to other devices, therefore using more than 1 device in 1 outlet will cause duplicate queue number.
- Reinstall Moka app will reset the queue number to 1 again.