This feature allows you to have several price tag for a single item/product, you can set multiple price not only per variant, but also per sales type, for example:
Notes: Please be advised to apply Multiple Price per Sales Type configuration at your outlet’s operation hour, because the change will apply directly. This feature requires minimum Moka App v22.0 (iOS/iPad) and v.12.6 (Android).
Sales type is mandatory, please make sure to create sales type before proceed further (see how to create sales type here). Once you have sales type, “multiple price per sales type” checkbox will be appeared in item library menu.
- Go to LIBRARY.
- Click Item Library.
- Click Create Item on the top right corner.
- Fill in the item information (Item Name, Category, and Image). If you have an image, we suggest using a square, high-resolution image.
- Tick Apply multiple price per sales type checkbox.
- Fill in the price for each of sales type table. If your item has a barcode, add the SKU in the SKU field.
- Click the manage sales type to enable / disable sales type on an item.
- Tick the sales type you want to apply.
- If your item has more than one variant (such as size variants), click Add Variant, then Confirm, and fill in the desired variant information.
- Click Save to save to current outlet or Save to All Outlets to create the item for all outlets.
Congratulations! You have successfully created item with multiple price per sales type.