You can activate e-wallet directly from your backoffice so your customers can pay with using multiple e-wallet providers.
Notes: E-wallet activation is only available to Moka App v. 10.6 (Android tablet) or v. 20.0 (iPad) or higher version. To activate GO-PAY, click this link as it has different activation procedure.
Here are the steps to activate e-wallet:
- Login to your backoffice.
- Go to menu ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Select Payment Method.
- Click Activate Mobile Payment.
- You will be redirected to another page, click Activate Mobile Payments Now.
- Choose which your business entity type, then click Next.
Personal: The business run by one individual for his or her benefit.
Corporate: The business run under a legal entity, operating under state law.
Insert your business information, such as your business name and the full address. Then, click Next.
Notes: Please ensure you insert your business full address exactly like the example given on the box because any inaccuracies will prolong the process of your e-wallet activation.
- Insert your personal information, such as the photo of your identification card, name on ID card, and your ID number. Once you have filled all the following information, click Next.
- Select your bank branch name and your bank account, then click Next.
Congratulations! You have successfully activated your e-wallet.