Here is the steps to connect printer with Moka App:
- Open Moka App.
- Go to menu SETTINGS.
- Select Printer on the Hardware section.
Notes: For bluetooth printers, please ensure that it is paired with the device first. For LAN printers, please ensure that the printer and device are connected to the same WIFI router.
- If the printer is not found, pull down on the page to refresh.
- Select the printer from the list of available printers.
- Fill in the name of the printer (For example: Receipt Printer or Kitchen Printer).|
- Once the printer is connected, you can select which types of receipt available to be printed out.
The available template are:
Click here to fill up or manage the information displayed on your receipt.
- Sticker Label
Click here for further information about sticker label and how to print it.
- Order Ticket
Click here for further information about order ticket.
Congratulations! You have successfully manage printer settings