Save the bill if you allow your customers to pay later. You can always reopen the bill to add items or to process checkout payment.
Notes: If you enable order ticket, order tickets will be printed automatically. Look at how to print order ticket here.
Here is the steps how to save bill:
- Open Moka App.
- Visit menu POINT-OF-SALES.
- After adding items to the shopping cart, click Billing List icon.
- Click New Bill.
- Tap Save.
- Enter the name of the bill (For example: Table 1), then click Save.
- To add more items in an open bill, tap on the Billing List icon and select the bill you want to open.
- After adding the changes to the bill, click Save Bill.