Barcode scanners help speed up checkout especially if you have a large number of items.
1. Press and hold the small power button until the LED turns blue, and it beeps twice (it will
beep low and then high).
2. Print this page and scan the bar code above to put your Bluetooth Socket Mobile 7Ci into iOS pairing mode (required only the first time you connect).
3. Go to your iPad's Settings > Bluetooth.
4. Make sure Bluetooth is toggled ON.
5. Tap on Socket CHS from the list of devices to pair it. If the scanner is appearing in the Bluetooth list on your iPad but not connecting, tap the "i" icon and choose "Forget this Device". Hold the Trigger button (large button) and the Power button (small button) down together until you hear 3 beeps. Release both buttons to unpair the scanner.
6. Open Moka App. Your Socket Barcode Scanner should now be connected.