Here are the steps to transfer stocks between outlets:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Click menu INVENTORY.
- Click Transfer.
- Click Create Transfer.
- Click From to pick which outlet the stock you want to move.
- Click To to pick the outlet you want to move the stock to.
- Click Add Items.
- Pick the item you want to move by typing under Search Item and select it.
- Fill in how many stocks you want to move under Transfer Quantity.
- Click Add.
- Click OK.
Congratulations! You have succeeded in transferring stocks between outlets.