In this article, you will learn how to complete your Moka's account where you need to fill out the business and owner profile information. Below is the steps to complete your account.
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Choose menu ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Click Account.
- Click Edit on the PERSONAL DETAILS to edit your personal information such as your name, phone number, and email address. Make sure your name is as the same as shown in KTP (ID card).
- Click Edit on the BUSINESS INFO to edit your business particulars such as your business name and business address.
- The next information you will find is the ID information (see the picture below). This section is pre-filled when you complete your registration process.
- Click Edit on the NPWP (OPTIONAL) to edit the name according to the NPWP, the photo of the NPWP card, and the NPWP number of the business owner.
- You can change the password for your Moka account by clicking Edit on the password section.