Moka mPOS Card Reader allows you to accept any debit or credit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo.
1. Go to your iPad's settings and tap Bluetooth in the left sidebar.
2. Press and hold on the "F1" button on Moka mPOS Card Reader to enable Bluetooth detection.
3. The card reader should appear on your iPad as "ST" followed by the last 8 digits of the card reader serial number found at the back of the card reader. Select to pair Moka mPOS Card Reader to your iPad.
4. Open Moka App, tap on the "Menu" icon on the bottom left corner, then select Settings.
5. Tap Card Reader.
6. Tap Initialize.
7. Enter the "Activation Code" that should have been sent to you when you requested for Moka mPOS Card Reader. Check your spam folder if you have not received it, or email email@example.com.
8. Tap Activate.