This is useful if you already have an existing customer database that you want to import to Moka. You or your staffs will be able to assign a transaction to a customer in the Moka App.
1. Go to Customers > Customers List
2. Click Import/Export.
3. Click Download Our Template.
4. Open the file saved to your computer using Excel.
5. Fill in your existing customer information in the columns provided.
6. Save the edited CSV file to your computer.
7. Drag and drop the CSV file into the upload area or click on the upload area.
8. Click Upload. Note that importing customers will only add new customer information. Customers
that are already in the Moka database but not in the CSV file will not be deleted.