This is useful if you already have an existing customer database that you want to import to Moka. You or your staffs will be able to assign a transaction to a customer in the Moka App.
- Login to Moka Backoffice.
- Open menu CUSTOMERS
- Click Customers List.
- Click Import/Export. Then click Import Customer.
- Click Download Our Template.
- Open the file saved to your computer using Excel.
- Fill in your existing customer information in the columns provided.
- Save the edited CSV file to your computer.
- Go back to backoffice page. Then, click the empty area in Import Customers box. Choose the CSV file with the customer information you already filled in.
- Click Upload. Note that importing customers will only add new customer information. Customers
that are already in the Moka database but not in the CSV file will not be deleted.
Congratulations! You have successfully import you customer data.