Modifiers allow you to customize an order with more than one option. For example, if you have "Steak" as an item, you may want to create a modifier called "Sides" consisting of "Fries, Mashed Potatoes, and Beans".
Here are the steps:
1. Go to LIBRARY.
2. Click Item Library.
3. Click Create Modifier on the top right corner.
4. Fill in the Modifier Name (for example: toppings).
5. Click Add or Manage Options, then click Add Options.
6. Fill in the list of modifiers and prices (for example: pearl, 5000). Click Save.
7. Click Save to save to the current outlet or Save to All Outlets to save to all existing outlets.
Congratulations! You have successfully created modifier.