Modifiers allow you to customize an order with more than one option. For example, if you have
"Steak" as an item, you may want to create a modifier called "Sides" consisting of "Fries,
Mashed Potatoes, and Beans".
1. Go to Library > Modifiers.
2. Click Create Modifier on the top right corner
3. Fill in the Modifier Name (for example, toppings)
4. Click Add or Manage Options > Add Options.
6. Fill in the list of modifiers and prices (for example, pearl - Rp 5.000, jelly Rp 5.000). Click Save.
7. Click Save to save to the current outlet or Save to All Outlets to save to all existing outlets.