Template of Import Item library is updated since 15 August 2018. Each row will only consist one item variant now, and you can also apply multiple price for chosen item that you want.
Items created in Moka Backoffice will appear in Moka App, so that you or your staffs can make transactions. You will be able to see what items are selling in the reports. Creating items using Excel is recommended if you have more than 50 items.
1. Go to Library > Item Library.
2. Click Import/Export > Import Items on the top right corner
3. Select Modify Item Library to add new items and update existing items, or Replace Item Library to delete all existing items and replace them with your uploaded items.
4. Click Next > Download Our Template
5. Open the file saved to your computer using Excel
6. Fill in the template columns with your item information:
- Template with multiple price per sales type, this template only appear if one of the item have a multiple price
- Template without multiple price per sales type
► Do not change the value of columns that have “Do Not Edit” text in the column title
► If you want to create new item/varian, you can leave Internal ID Variant column empty
► Item variant cannot have duplicate names now, variant with the same item names will be treated as one item with multiple variants in it
► If you only have one variant for an item, leave the "Variant - Name" field blank
► Item with the same names cannot have different/several category
► Leaving the category field blank will leave the item as Uncategorized
► New categories will be created if new categories identified in the category column
► One item can only have one pricing type (Basic or Sales type)
► Leaving the price blank will create a variable priced item.
► Leaving the "Variant - Track Stock" blank will default the "Track Stock" to off. Place a "Yes" if you would like to track stock for this item variant.
► In Stock column is only as an information, you cannot edit/change your item stock from this import feature, changing the In Stock column value will not affect your item stock. You can only change your item stock by creating PO or Adjustment or Transfer from the backoffice
► Leaving the modifier field blank will default the modifier to off. Place a "Y" in the appropriate Modifier Set column if you'd like a specific modifier applied to an item.
► Leaving the "Variant - Track Cost" blank will default the "Track Cost" to off. Place a "Yes" if you would like to track cost for this item.
► Fill in the “Cost Amount” if you want to track the item cost.
7. Save the edited file to your computer in CSV format (with comma delimited).
8. Drag and drop the CSV file into the upload area or click on the upload area to browse and upload your file.
9. Click Upload.