Items created in Moka Backoffice will appear in Moka App, so that you or your staffs can make transactions. You will be able to see what items are selling in the reports. Creating items using Excel is recommended if you have more than 50 items.
1. Go to Library > Item Library.
2. Click Import/Export > Import Items on the top right corner
3. Select Modify Item Library to add new items and update existing items, or Replace Item Library to delete all existing items and replace them with your uploaded items.
4. Click Next > Download Our Template
5. Open the file saved to your computer using Excel
6. Fill in the template columns with your item information:
► If you only have one variant for an item, leave the "Variant 1 - Name" field blank.
► If you want to add a new variant, insert 4 new columns after the last variant column. Copy and paste the variant column titles into the newly created columns, and change the variant number by an increment of 1.
► Leaving the category field blank will leave the item as Uncategorized.
► New categories will be created for any new categories identified in the category column.
► Leaving the price blank will create a variable priced item.
► Leaving the "Variant - Track Stock" blank will default the "Track Stock" to off. Place a "Yes" if you would like to track stock for this item variant.
► Leaving the modifier field blank will default the modifier to off. Place a "Y" in the appropriate Modifier Set column if you'd like a specific modifier applied to an item.
7. Save the edited CSV file to your computer.
8. Drag and drop the CSV file into the upload area or click on the upload area.
9. Click Upload.