This is the example of the formatting problem on Excel when exporting the file from Backoffice. The data appearance will be in 1 cell and separated only by the comma (,).
These are the steps you can do to change the Excel format:
- Open Windows menu on your PC/Laptop then click Control Panel.
- Click Language & Region.
- Change the region settings into English (United States).
- Change the short date format into dd-MMM-yy.
- Click Apply then click OK.
- Repeat the export process in Backoffice.
- The Excel data will be changed to normal after you have changed the region format into United States.