Ingredient category helps to classify ingredients. For example: chicken and beef fall under meat category or carrot and cucumber fall under in vegetable category.
Here is the steps to create ingredient categories:
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Select menu INGREDIENTS.
- Choose Ingredients Categories.
- Select which outlet that you want to add the ingredient category.
- Click Create Ingredient Category.
- Input the name of the ingredient category.
- Click Save to create this category only for the selected outlet or Save to All Outlets to create the ingredient category for all outlets.