Here is the steps to change sales type on App:
- Open Moka App.
- Ensure that you have created the Sales Type on backoffice.
If you have not created the Sales Type yet, learn how to create Sales Type here.
- Select which Sales Type at shopping cart.
- Add item to Shopping Cart and the added item automatically will fall under the Sales Type category you have selected.
- To set two or more different Sales Types in one transaction, tap one of the item at Shopping Cart and select Sales Type you want in popup detail item page. After you are all set, click Save.
- Once you printed out the Order Ticket, Bill, or Receipt for this transaction, ordered item will be grouped by Sales Type.