Here are the steps to activate Tracking Cost of Goods Sold (COGS):
- Login to Moka backoffice.
- Select menu LIBRARY.
- Choose Item Library.
- Select which outlet COGS you want to activate.
- Click item which COGS you want to activate.
- If you have never track Inventory, click Start Tracking Item Inventory and Alert.
If you have done track Inventory before click Track Item Inventory, and proceed to step 8.
- Input number of stocks under In Stock and input Alert to give you warning when you need to restock.
- Your Item Inventory and Alerts will be activated automatically.
- Click Start Tracking Cost of Goods Sold (COGS).
- Input the price of goods under Avg Cost and make sure to tick the Track COGS.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Save to All Outlets if you want to apply it to all outlets, and click Save for just the selected outlet.
Congratulations! You have succeeded in activating tracking COGS.